Day 9
Today, while I was talking to my mom she corrected my grammar. It reminded me of all the things we were taught in English and how I need make sense while I talk. Also every time I write a paper or while I'm talking, I feel like I have to always add commas or I always think of where I can add them. When my dad pciked me up from Pom practice he explained to me how a car's engine relies on a chemical reaction which occurs between the gasoline and the Oxygen gas in the air. This is when heat is released and allows energy to be extracted from the chemicals in order to move the vehicles.
Today, while I was talking to my mom she corrected my grammar. It reminded me of all the things we were taught in English and how I need make sense while I talk. Also every time I write a paper or while I'm talking, I feel like I have to always add commas or I always think of where I can add them. When my dad pciked me up from Pom practice he explained to me how a car's engine relies on a chemical reaction which occurs between the gasoline and the Oxygen gas in the air. This is when heat is released and allows energy to be extracted from the chemicals in order to move the vehicles.
No comments:
Post a Comment