Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 1- 1/3/12

    Today we needed to write 3 paragraphs explaining differences and what best fits, so while listing a bunch of things and to write paragraphs you need structure and grammar that we learned in English.
     For every time someone or I flush a toilet we use anywhere from 3-5 gallons of water, and it takes anywhere from 2 to 3 walks that the people in Africa have to take to even get that much water. When I drunk from my water bottle I thought of the video where "Nestle" is taking over a lot of towns and polluting them. Everyone drinks from water bottles, but they don't always recycle them. It then causes the oceans to be polluted and it starts to kill animals. 
    At most of the water fountains in Arrowhead has an irony taste, most students don't like the taste at all. I then recently found out that if the water tastes like that, then the water has been sitting in the pipes for to long and got and irony flavor from the pipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment