Today I thought that sense I update my Facebook status and I text a lot, that it connects with grammar because a lot of kids use text language were they don't spell out all their words. They then get in the habit to write school papers with it and get a lot of points deducted. Every time I text, read stuff on Facebook, or post on Facebook I feel the need to correct every one's grammar because it just makes people look stupid and it gets annoying.
Day 15; Random Day's
Through out the ILA we have gone to many field trips and done many things to demonstrate the things we have learned. A couple examples is that we walked to the Bark river which was exactly two miles away, we then go two gallons of water and walked back. That related to government because he was showing us how hard it is to walk two miles to the river and back carrying water. Another field trip we took was too the Delafield Water Treatment Facility where we learned were our sewage water comes from, how it's purified, and where it goes after. That taught us how much water we waste and how we take out water for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment