Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 5 and Day 6- 1/7/12- 1/8/12


  • Today, as I stated before, when I took a shower and it connected to government. People in other countries don't get enough water to watch their hygiene or to get clean enough water to be careful not to get sick form it. Americans feel the need to shower daily and they don't realize that it's wasting a lot of water. Yeah I understand why they would want to but they could go every other day. After, I walked to Alex's house then back to North Shore to get picked up by Matt. All the walking and the bags we carried reminded me of, like I said before, of the people in Africa who have to walk and carry 2 gallons of water two times daily. Earlier Saturday I had to clean out my room and our spare room. I moved a bunch of things form the basement and around my room. All the w
eight and all the walking and going up and down stairs reminded me of government and people from different countries. At Matt's I looked out his window and saw the sunset on the lake. It reminded me of art and how we are painting water color pictures of landscapes of Wisconsin.

Day 6- 1/8/12

All day Sunday I had a dance competition that reminded me of government by all the laws we have to go by during the competition and earlier in the ILA we learned a bunch of laws. I also connected it to English by the structure we need to get good scores and if it isn't right or off it doesn't make sense/look right. In a paragraph you need structure to make your paragraph make sense while you read it. On our way back from the competition we passed the Ice Age Trail and it connects with government because we learned about a week ago. Wisconsin's Department of Natural Resources is trying to conserve our animals, plants, and our habitats over the next 50 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment