Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 2- 1/4/12

  Today after I used my make up I washed my hands and thought about how America uses water like nothing. We waste it while people in Africa or other countries don’t have enough or even get the chance to get clean, safe water. They don't/can't even worry about their hygiene, if the water's clean, or if they have clean cloths and that’s how a lot of them die.
Also, today for a couple of my class's I had to take notes for a test and English taught me how to take notes and to be short yet still use our grammar.
I walk a lot everyday from class to class and the amount we walk everyday between class's is technically the amount of trips that women would a day just to walk down to the river and back while carrying 2 gallons per trip.
We had to write a proposal for our final assessment in the ILA and in order for my to write it, I needed the knowledge I got form English on the structure for a paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment