Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 12 and Day 13 1/13/12-1/14/12

Today it snowed really bad and without our government, the roads wouldn't have been plowed. The government helps give us clean roads and to make sure their maintained and safe. If the roads weren't plowed then we wouldn't have been able to go to school, get to the store, people couldn't gone to work and back, and do any driving that they needed to.

Day 13
Today while working on my computer, I connected that sense everyday I use my computer all day long that it would be nice if the government would not track my computer. I learned that the government will use Google to track all the websites I visited, just to invade my privacy. Even if I go to Starbucks with my phone or my computer they will track it and will be able to send me emails knowing I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment